WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Each cookie is a simple text file that can be stored in the user’s computer when the browser (for example Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) logs back onto a certain web site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies store useful information, updated every time you return to the site: this makes it possible to improve your browsing experience.
This information can also be used for marketing campaigns or statistical purposes.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED IN THIS SITE:
- FIRST AND THIRD PARTY TECHNICAL COOKIES
They are indispensible to navigate safely and benefit from the services requested. The law also allows their use in the absence of explicit consent.
The information gathered is not used for commercial purposes and does not provide for any saving of data.
Besides those present in the Minoronzoni s.r.l. domain there are also technical cookies managed by SETEFI SPA (http://www.setefi.it/PortaleIstituzionale/file/cookie_policy.pdf)
Allow the user to navigate on the basis of a series of selected criteria, for example log in or to create a shopping basket.
Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for site functionality.
Guarantee the best navigation and site usage experience.
Functional cookies are not indispensible to the working of the site, but enhance the user experience.
Other types of cookie:
TECHNICAL: session cookies
- PROFILING COOKIES
Record choices made when using the site. The aggregated data maintains your anonymity and may be used for statistical purposes, like, for example Google Universal Analytics cookies, or advertising, such as Doubleclick.
Besides those on the SETEFI SPA domain, there are also third party cookies, on various sites or web servers; some, such as Google Maps, are on servers different to those where the webpage you are visiting is hosted.
Used to gather information on user habits on the site: eg Google Analytics, proprietary analytical cookies or similar
Social network (*)
To interact directly with the user’s account
Third party profiling cookies (*)
Makes it possible to create a user profile in order to send marketing messages in line with preferences shown during browsing, eg Google re-marketing
Flash Cookies (*)
To view video clips or animations, eg Adobe Flash Player
* Profiling cookies which request permission; a clear description of their specific functionality is given for each one in the following table:
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES
You can directly deactivate cookies in your browser, following these instructions. Remember, however, that the site needs cookies for optimum performance: if cookies are deactivated, you may disable certain functionality.
- Click on Safari top left
- Select ‘Preferences’ in the menu
- Click on ‘Privacy’
- Click on ‘Remove All Website Data’
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the ‘General’ tab in ‘Browsing history’ select ‘Delete’
- Select ‘Cookies’
- Click on ‘Delete’ at the foot of the window
- Click on the ‘Menu’ symbol, top left
- Click on ‘Options’
- Select ‘Privacy’ and click on ‘Delete recent history’
- Choose how often you want to delete history and type of item
- Click on ‘delete’
- Select ‘Menu’ in the instrument bar, top right
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy’ section, choose ‘Content settings’
- In ‘Cookies’ click ‘All cookies and site data’ to open the window
- If you want to delete all cookies, click on ‘Remove all’
- To eliminate individual cookies, scroll over the cookie name with your mouse and click ‘X’ to delete
Note: depending on which version of the browser your are using, there may be slight differences in the steps needed to eliminate cookies